Hamilton Health Box (HHB) is a rapidly growing private equity backed healthcare startup operating hybrid telemedicine-enabled primary care clinics for small and medium businesses across the country. Our goal is to find high potential individuals to drive a high-touch, low-cost healthcare experience for all of our patients and clients.
The candidate, a licensed Physician Assistant, will work closely with supervising Physician and will manage 2-3 separate onsite clinics and care for the employees and dependents. It will consist of a combination of virtual and in-person medical care. The key objective is to develop positive relationships with employers and all employees by creating value through onsite protocol-driven care, health coaching, disease management, preventative screening, and education. The candidate will also help with urgent and emergent matters. The candidate will work closely with supervising physician and help provide 24/7 care. The candidate must also communicate with the management and design protocols to insure the health and safety of its employees. The candidate will also help acquire data to determine population health management and identify areas for improvement in care and prevention. The candidate will also help coordinate care, develop and implement screening protocols
- Promotes and maintains patient health by providing medical services under the supervision of a physician.
- Contributes to a physician’s efficiency by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues.
- Recommends options and courses of action for patient care.
- Implements physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients and performing physical examination including obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as X-rays and laboratory studies and interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations, suturing, and managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by providing normal growth and development information and providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living.
- Provides community of care by developing and implementing patient-management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols. Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; and enforcing adherence to requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experimental growth opportunities.
- Utilizes telemedicine interface to complete virtual visits.
Skills and Qualifications:
Health promotion and maintenance
- Clinical skills
- Informing others
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical teamwork
- Physiological knowledge
- Bedside manner
- Infection control
Education and Experience Requirements:
- State license - Physician Assistant
- BLS certification
Covid Vaccination Required
- $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- All employees are vaccinated and wear a mask during patient interaction
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Okmulgee, OK 74447: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- clinical work: 2 years (Required)
- Physician Assistant License in Oklahoma (Required)
- Hybrid remote in Okmulgee, OK 74447