$17.00 - $22.00 per hour | Sallisaw, OK
Hamilton Health Box (HHB) is a rapidly growing private equity-backed healthcare startup operating hybrid telemedicine-enabled primary care clinics for small and medium businesses across the country. Our goal is to find high-potential individuals to drive a high-touch, low-cost healthcare experience for all of our patients and clients.The Paramedic will work in primary care micro-clinic. Applicant should be proficient in Electronic Medical Records and blood draw.
This is an onsite position at a local employer. The key objective is to develop positive relationships with employers and all the employees by creating value through onsite protocol driven care, health coaching, disease management, preventative screening and education. The employee will also help with disease management urgent and emergent matters and wellness programming - keeping the employees at the worksite healthy. Responsibility may also be coordinating pre-employment evaluations including alcohol breath tests and urine drug screening. The Paramedic will also be responsible for onsite operations of wellness programs that include screening services, program development, implementation, and managing all aspects of disease management and disease prevention. Building and maintaining interpersonal relationships in a manner designed to project a positive image of Hamilton Health Box. The Paramedeic must be able to cross train and will be vital in establishing and maintaining relationships with the employer and patients.
Paramedic/EMT: 2 years (Required)
Paramedic/EMT License (Required)
1. Collaborates with other departments ensuring employees receive appropriate care and programs.
2. Formulates individualized programs based on health risk assessment results while targeting high-need departments with programs and interventions and adjusting programs as needed.
3. Assists with annual physicals and placement examinations, completes screenings, testing and reports results, helps schedule and complete follow-up exams, return to work exams and consultation.
4. Coordinates client referrals to other providers. Either arranges or performs follow-up evaluations of employees with detailed documentation of progress. Documents in each employee's medical record
5. Participates in formal classes for groups of employees. Coordinates health fairs, conducts training sessions for regulatory requirements.
6. Collects and interprets data on one on ones and program offerings assuring tabulations of utilization and evaluations are timely and thoroughly documented.
7. Provides one-on-one counseling/coaching with clients. Provides and interprets screening services as needed consulting the client with results and actions to take.
8. Consults with employees regarding health awareness, education and care navigation.
9. Consults with internal and external partners to provide care navigation. Builds teams and partnerships.
10. Ensures a safe working environment for self and coworkers by following regulatory agency and organizational policies and procedures.
11. Performs other responsibilities within job class as requested by the PA/Nurse/Medical Assistant.
12. Able to work within electronic medical records and other software solutions to register patients, document visits and health education.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout an organization
Ensures business is conducted in a timely, confidential, courteous, and professional manner
Knowledge of specific disease and lifestyle related topics such as smoking cessation, weight management, nutrition, stress reduction and chronic condition
Optimistic, understanding, innovative, conscientious
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, employees, and the public
For more information about our rapidly growing company please visit our website at Hamiltonhealthbox.com
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required.
Travel/Fuel Stipend available on case-by-case basis
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Hamilton Health Box team member, click the button below to apply on Indeed.